Takeaway now available - call us to order!
We are still open. New regional restrictions apply. Check our Facebook for latest guidance.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Red Lion in Newburgh has the kind of friendly, relaxed atmosphere that makes a traditional English real ale pub an extra special place. Wooden beams, cosy corners and warm décor make you smile as soon as you walk in. We’re real pub people and always welcome our customers with a smile. Grab a drink at the bar. We’ve got the full range of pub drinks.
When it comes to dining, we like to keep things nice and casual. For a comforting taste of home, check out our British classics and irresistible puds. Our food menu has everything from super succulent grills to tasty world food, vegetarian dishes, and enticing specials loaded with flavour, and we have a kids’ menu brimming with big favourites. We do a Sunday lunch that will fill your belly and warm your heart. We want you to love eating, drinking, and spending time in The Red Lion.
Need nice, affordable, overnight accommodation? We have 13 comfortable, tastefully furnished hotel rooms. All room rates include a complimentary breakfast. Looking for pubs with function rooms? We’ve got a flexible space that’s great for everything from business meetings to private parties.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.